Combo: Balance Trainer and Service Stand
In Stock! Ships in 3-6 business days.
Your desire to rip harder and safer on the trail was the inspiration behind the products.
Now you can do just that by taking your balance (and therefore your trail capabilities) to the next level. In addition, to make things sweeter your bike is going to be as dialed as you are from the service stand.
This bundle order adds the two products and discount at checkout automatically. It is split into 2 shipments.
Bundle Vs Individual Orders:
- You are able to dial in your muscle fibers and keep your bike in ship shape without having to wait to order the SS separately.
The Service Stand is discounted $30 in the bundle.
- You save $15 on shipping over if you purchased the products at separate times.
The Balance Trainer
- Increases your overall balance/handling on a bike (better corners, drops, technical, etc...)
- Which increases trail riding execution
- How Does it Do This?
- It's well known that muscle fibers are what make up balance and coordination no matter the activity.
- The Balance Trainer increases your muscle fiber usage for the exact position and muscles used on a mountain bike.
- You have to train to increase muscle fiber usage, holding in the balanced position on the trainer increases how many fibers your body uses.
- Fits wheels 20X2.2-29X2.8
- Safety strap so you don't worry about looping out
- Folds up for easy storage and taking on trips
- Handle for carrying
- Cinch strap to keep bike planted
- Heigh Limit: 4 feet minimum
- Rider Weight Limit: 215 pounds
- Minimum Rider Height: 4 feet
What's In the Box?
- Balance Trainer
- Cinch Strap
- Safety Strap
- 2 bolts to hang on wall to store bike
The Service Stand
- Rotating head that's easy to adjust
- Easy to adjust seatpost clamp
- Holds up to 60 pounds (ebikes are good to go)
What's In the Box?
- Service Stand
- Max Weight: 55 pounds